Experte Version 4.10.0
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Free hard drive space: at least 1 GB
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Software platform: at least Microsoft .NET 4.5
The Expert Software 4.10.0 is to be used in conjunction with the following end devices:
- Gira HomeServer 4
- Gira FacilityServer 4
It is only possible to update to firmware version 4.10.0 from the following version:
New features and improvements
The following KNX Secure access options can be selected in the project settings under KNX connection:
- KNXnet/IP routing (with KNX Secure support) in addition, the IP Secure option can be selected
- KNXnet/IP tunnelling (with KNX Secure support)
- USB (with KNX Secure support)
Note on KNX Secure:
In the ETS project, a device must be inserted or parametrised as a Gira HomeServer representative for each KNX Secure connection. That is necessary because all KNX Secure devices must always know all KNX Secure senders. The Gira HomeServer receives the information about the other KNX Secure devices via the KNX Secure key ring (in the ETS under Project settings and Security). The key ring is exported from the ETS and imported to the Gira HomeServer via the page https://<IP address>/hsknxkeys. Group addresses marked as KNX Secure in the ETS and the user information are sent in encrypted form from the Gira
HomeServer after importing the key file (and restarting Gira HomeServer). Group addresses not marked as KNX Secure in the ETS are sent in unencrypted form by the Gira HomeServer.
- KNXnet/IP routing: A KNX Secure-capable dummy application must be inserted on the backbone, to which all KNX Secure group addresses used in the Gira HomeServer are transferred.
- KNX USB interface: All KNX Secure group addresses must be added to the KNX USB interface as "associations".
- KNXnet/IP tunnelling: All KNX Secure group addresses must be added to the tunnelling connection accessed by the Gira HomeServer as "associations".
ONVIF/PTZ logic node
The graphical logic editor contains a logic node for connecting ONVIF/PTZ cameras.
The logic node has the following functions:
- Login via IP address, ONVIF user and password
- Control of P, T and Z
- Call and storage of positions via scene command
Connection to IoT services
The Gira HomeServer can be connected to IoT services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or IFTTT via a remote access module (e.g. the Gira S1). If the remote access module is assigned to the Gira device portal, a Gira HomeServer with FW 4.10.0 is automatically listed, provided at least one user has been marked as an IoT user in QuadConfig (option: "provide for IoT services"). In QuadConfig, the templates that can be used in IoT services are marked with a "green dot". No further parametrisation is necessary for this.
If a URL call is made in the QuadClient, this is done using the "CEF browser" (Chromium Embedded Framework), version 4.10.0 and higher. This is a variant for the Microsoft.NET framework based on Google Chrome.
If you want to continue using Internet Explorer, e.g. for visualizations that have been specially adapted for Internet Explorer, you can set this in the properties of the URL call of the navigation key. Otherwise, the CEF browser is always used.
URL call template
In the QuadClient, a template can be inserted, which is used for a URL call. The call can be made in quadrant 1, quadrant 2, quadrants 1 and 2, as well as in full screen mode.
The number of maximum timers in the QuadClient has been increased to 500.
It is now also possible to jump to the functions by pressing the key for a few seconds.